The AR636 w/SAFE that comes with the Night Visionaire will not initialize unless the plane is sitting motionless on its landing gear.
In this orientation the receiver is upside down (label-side down).
If the customer is looking at the receiver when binding, chances are the plane is on its back and the receiver will never initialize label-side up.
- Place bind plug in receiver and place the plane on its wheels.
- Connect the battery to the esc
- Rx will flash, lower thro stick and trim and place tx in bind mode
- Once rx is bound it will take a further 5-10 seconds to initialize and surfaces will wag.
- Remove bind plug.
- To test AS3X (remove prop) advance throttle past 50% and lower.
When you move plane around surfaces will correct as normal AS3X does.
Hold the plane out of level and press panic: elevator and/or aileron will deflect and not neutralize until plane is level.